background

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

">
 
CHILDHOOD EXPECTATIONS OF MARRIAGE!
1. When you were a child what did you imagine YOUR Prince Charming to be like?
Like something from Disney movie, ie Prince Eric or Prince Charming from Cinderella.
2. Does you husband match your prediction as a child?
Yes, he is tall, dark, and very handsome. Hehe. Ofcourse I grew up and realized life is not a Disney movie, but D is my prince charming.
3. What about when you were a teenager and knew it all about love, does you relationship match that scenario you had during those rebel years?
Definitely not. I would have never thought I would be a married woman by now. You could not have convinced me that I would be married anytime before the age of 30. But boy oh boy did that change, for the best, but it's still surprising to me & all of my high school friends.
4. What love movie would you best match your relationship to? Why?
Honestly I can't think of one? I am hoping it's something like the Notebook. Although cliche I think it's one of the sweetest love stories out there. Especially since my Nana passed away from complications with Altzheimers, so I have the fear that I will get it too & I just hope D could handle it well & remind me and make me fall in love with him again each and every day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment