background

Thursday, September 20, 2012

About Me:
 
Name: Kayla
 
Occupation: Stylist (of hair) :)
 
 
Birthday: May 2
 
Favorite Color: purple, turquoise, & black (it's a hairstylist thing)
 
Favorite food: ANYTHING MEXICAN that's my vice :)
 
Children: no, just 3 fur babies
 
Relationship Status: Almost married, less than a month now
 
Where do you live: Indiana, say what you want but I love this place. Cornfields and all.
 
Goals: To be a good wife, decorate my house (we've lived here for a year and almost nothing is done, damn wedding), start cooking atleast 5 times a week, start running (ugh I hate running, but I want to love it), keep in better contact with some friends I've lost touch with..
 
 
 
Hmm.. that's all I have for now. Hopefully I will find some more to write soon.
 
I'll leave you with some pictures.
 
Well I wanted to leave you with pictures? But for some reason it won't let me upload them?
ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment