background

Sunday, September 16, 2012

3 weeks 6 days. 3 weeks 6 days. I am getting married in 3 weeks and 6 days. AHHH I am freaking out. Am I ready for this? Is this a normal feeling to not knowt if you are ready? Is it normal to be completely on edge? I hope so because these are all things that I am feeling. Poor fiance, he gets the brunt of all of my frustration and anxiety. & he takes it so well. Which almost even annoys me more. He just can't win. I am so looking forward to the big day & so looking forward to it being OVER! Not that I am not so excited, I am just ready to think about something other than the wedding. Like our poor, neglected home that we purchased a year ago and have yet to decorate. My three furbabies who get no love an attention. Or having money to spend on something other than wedding. AHHH!
 
It's almost here. Bring it on!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment