background

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesday

">
Linking up for Wedded Bliss Wednesdays again. This week it's about gifts! Boy oh boy do I love gifts! But not the getting of the gifts (although that's fun too) it's the GIVING of the gifts! I love to buy presents. I love to wrap them, decorate, and watch peoples eyes as they open them.
 
What is the best gift to give your husband?
Hmm.. something to do with softball (ie a new bat), batting glove, etc.
Candy is always a good one.
Or the newest COD game (I have a love hate relationship with this game. I love it because he loves it so it makes me happy to buy it for him, but I hate it because I know I won't see or speak to him hours  days.

What is a meaningful gift that you can give that does not cost money?
Another one of my favorites. I have made several of these for D. 
Sometimes I leave random post-it's around the house on the light switches, mirrors, door knobs, remote, places I know he will see when he gets home & I write sweet things about why I love him etc..
Last year for V-day I made a homemade book out of cardstock of the Top 50 Reasons why I love him. I set off to do 100, but that shit wasn't easy, so I settled for 50 :)


What is the best gift you have given to him?

As much as I love all these homemade things I make him, I am not going to kid myself.. I know they aren't his favorite. Not that he doesn't like them or appreciate them, but they are really probably just more fun for me to make.
I would say his favorites have been:
Easton Softball bat (that man is crazy about some fast pitch softball)
XBOX 360 again pertaining to the video games
Call Of Duty games
You know.. typical guy stuff.

What is the best gift he has given to you?
That's a tough one, he has given me a lot of great gifts..
Our first Christmas together he got me our puppy (Maleah)
I've also gotten a Tiffany bracelet, Keurig, new camera, COACH bags,
oh and my engagement ring!


What are you giving this holiday?
Well, I with the wedding and everything going on I am just now getting that figured out.
This Christmas is going to be a little more low budget, since a lot of our money went to the wedding, house, etc.
So for the family I am doing nice pictures (from the wedding) and frames.
Probably some homemade wreaths (big hit last year)
Cookies & Candies
That's as far as I've gotten..

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, Call of Duty. I feel you on that one. What's worse? My husband and all his nerdy friends come over, and link up and play it together WEARING HEADPHONES WITH MICS!
    Seriously, you're sitting next to them!? :)
    New follower from the linkup. :)
    Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! My husband does the exact same thing!
    Thanks Megan :)

    ReplyDelete