background

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesday

">

So I vowed (hehe) to start blogging after the wedding. & here it is the Wednesday after and I haven't.. so when I saw this link-up "Wedded Bliss Wednesdays" I thought I would jump on the opportunity. So here it goes:

If you could give one piece of advice to any married (or soon-to-be married) couple, what would it be?     
   Okay so being that I have been married for just roughly over 3 days, I am not going to pretend like I am any sort of expert. So my advice would be to soon-to-be-married couples & it would be about the wedding day & festivities reaching up to it. SOAK IT ALL IN! Take lots of pictures. Try not to stress. & Smile. It seriously is over before you know it. I know a million people will tell you that. & they are so right. I couldn't believe how fast my night went. & things went wrong (nothing major, but little things here and there) & I wanted to have a meltdown, but it so didn't matter. I just smiled and enjoyed everything that went right.
            
What is the #1 no-no in a marriage?
    Again, I am not an expert, but something that D (the husband) and I have decided to do is take divorce off the table.  It's not something either one of us should be able to just throw around in a time of frustration. It's just not an option. We both need to remember to take our vows very seriously. In the good times and the bad we are worth it.

What is the biggest lesson you have learned from your marriage?
    It takes two. You now this is something I have learned more from dating, but I am sure it pertains to marriage as well. You have to both want it, both be willing to work for it, and both be putting in 110%. It won't always be easy, everything won't always feel like a honeymoon & that's when you have to go back to the good times and remember why you two said "I do".


Well thanks for reading. I am hoping my posts get a little more interesting in the upcoming days/weeks. I am still new to this, so bare with me :)


HAVE A GREAT DAY :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting married!!! So exciting :) Thanks for linking up with us and I hope you will again next week too!!

    ReplyDelete